For life’s little emergencies, Union Community Health Center’s Urgent Care provides after-hours walk-in urgent care 7 days a week. Emergency-trained doctors can help with common conditions, such as:
Services offered in Urgent Care:
* EKG- electrocardiogram
* Rapid Strep- results in 5 minutes
* Rapid COVID/Flu test – results in 15 minutes.
* COVID PCR test to Labcorp- results in 2-3 days.
* Urine Pregnancy
* STD testing
* Blood tests to Labcorp as needed – results in 1-5 days, depending on the test ordered.
* Splinting of bones
* Suturing of lacerations or cuts
* Asthma nebulizer treatment
* Work/school notes/forms
Medical Conditions Treated:
* Lacerations/cuts on the skin
* Minor burns and wound care
* Drainage of abscesses/boils
* Allergic reactions
* Stomach viruses, nausea, and vomiting
* COVID, Cold, flu, viral illnesses
* Sore throat and strept throat
* Ear infections
* Pink eye
* Asthma, Bronchitis, uncomplicated Pneumonia
* Urinary tract infections
* Vaginal discharge or vaginitis
Urgent Care Locations and Hours:
260 East 188th Street (at Valentine Ave.)
Bronx, NY 10458
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
2021 Grand Concourse (at East Burnside Ave.)
Bronx, NY 10453
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed on the weekends.